The O-Ring RetroDrain is designed for use in existing drain leaders smaller than 3-inces and larger than 6-inches. The drain features an aluminum body with an extra large flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing membrane and four rubber O-rings to make a watertight seal. It’s available with either a U-Flow cast aluminum strainer dome and cast aluminum clamping ring, cast aluminum SuperDome, plastic dome or a RAC aluminum strainer dome. The most common sizes are the 2-in. and 8-in., but other sizes available on a custom made basis.
- Simple and easy to install from rooftop in 15 to 30 minutes.
- O-Ring RetroDrains have a one-piece, seamless body. This eliminates the possibility of leaks due to poor welds at the stem and flange connection.
- Extra large flange for positive attachment of the roof flashing membrane.
- Drain stem accomodates most existing field connections or can be field cut to accomodate quick turn elbows.
- Two rubber O-rings make a dependable watertight seal.
- Available with either a U-Flow cast aluminum strainer dome or a cast aluminum SuperDome. They can also be retrofitted with the yellow Vortex Breaker Strainer dome. All models have the appropriate aluminum clamping ring.
- Saves time and money by allowing easy installation from the rooftop without disturbing occupants.