7/32 Galvanized Steel Cable; Internal Inertial Brake And External Shock Pack; Glass-filled Nylon Housing; 1 Connecting Carabiner and 1 Load-indicating Swivel Carabiner.
- May be used as a traditional SRD for overhead anchorage options or in below harness D-ring anchorage conditions
- Dual energy absorber system – internal inertial brake and external shock pack
- 7/32 Galvanized steel cable for added cut resistance
- Designed to reduce the risk of cable failure when contacting an edge during a fall event
- ANSI Z359.13 compliant external energy absorber to reduce impact forces during edge contact in a fall event
- Certified as ANSI Z359.14-2014 Leading Edge compliant